Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pop it Ups Teacup Birthday Card

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card I made for my friend, Michelle's, birthday using Karen Burniston's new Cup Pop Stand die set, plus some pretty papers from Graphic 45. Michelle and I are both country girls at heart as well as tea lovers, and I thought this card would be perfect for her birthday!

I kept the front very simple, just adding one of my favorite panels from the Home Sweet Home paper collection.

As with most Pop it Ups cards, the magic is all about the inside! There are so many cool ways you could use this cup - it could be a coffee or tea cup, and can hold anything from a tea bag to an instant coffee packet. I think it would be adorable to print an invitation to a tea party and cut it into a teabag shape and have it peeking out of the cup. I might have to throw a party just to use that idea! :)

The supplies I used can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Simon Says Stamp via the links below.





Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card. I love this collection and just may have to buy another. Did you use the 12x12 paper of 8x8? or both, I'm guessing. Would you tell me which parts you used for which papers???? Please????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Shelly, your friend must have loved it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!